An open letter to the Villains
2009.Dec.09, 05:01 PM
An open letter to the Villains
No-one cares, about either the war or your gang. No-one is interested in jumping to your tune. For the most part every single gang in AL ignores you daily, weekly, monthly. It must be really boring when no-one declares on you and no-one attacks you. We really REALLY just don't care about you. Xpats,Sw's, 7laws and vall all get the respect they deserve from us and vice versa and we talk alot, but for the most part we all just ignore you.

You are segregated and unwelcome. You are a flee that needs itching now and then, an irritant little obscurity. No-one cares. Seriously get it through your heads NO-ONE cares.

When hosp wars happen between X or sw's it a great laugh and a battle of tacticts and will to win. We have fun 52 weeks a year. You don't, get over it. Its what happens when you snipe around trying to aquire all the big donators, your an enemy to yourselves. To the point where you don't get any real tests or fun!

Unlike the rest of us who do enjoy the game, your hideout is located offshore off decauter on a small island, where you can inbreed 24/7. No-one comes round for a smoke, no-one cares, your not a part of the community.

Thankyou and goodnight.

Signed.....
2009.Dec.09, 05:04 PM
RE: An open letter to the Villains
do we really need another thread...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.09, 05:14 PM
speak for yourself JR, not for the SWers.

thanks.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Dec.09, 05:19 PM
what a compelling speech, you should be very proud of yourself.
2009.Dec.09, 05:20 PM
(2009.Dec.09 05:04 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  do we really need another thread...

Does JR really need more attention? Not really, but dammit if he doesn't try Rolleyes

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Dec.09, 05:31 PM
w/e vills pets. Your masters need you. The letter should be read over and over by all the vills and they will soon see its truth. I don't need to add anymore to this topic. Sv I hope you take heed of its contents.

Ty and goodnight.
(2009.Dec.09 05:01 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  You are a flee that needs itching now and then, an irritant little obscurity.

going for the jugular'd

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
I think it's well written and to the point
2009.Dec.09, 05:39 PM
clear and concise...slaved over for hours, i'm sure.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.09, 05:48 PM
(2009.Dec.09 05:39 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  clear and concise...slaved over for hours, i'm sure.

how many minutes was your last hosp stay?

that being said, I agree to a certain extent

Wow, I agreed with someone that I was glad quit the game earlier this year
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.09 05:51 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.