gang hoppers
2009.Nov.18, 01:14 PM
RE: gang hoppers
Answer: lights are on, but no ones home
2009.Nov.18, 02:46 PM
I have finally found a gang that backs me and allows me the freedom to do as I want so long as i'm not deliberately provoking trouble.I had a extended time being in Villains Syndicate where I was treated fairly well and a brief stint in the Bad Muthas who were only interested in what I could do for them without being willing or able to do anything for me.I have found a home and it is called Dissidence this is a gang that is beyond compare and truly unified.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2009.Nov.18, 02:57 PM
(2009.Nov.18 02:46 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I have finally found a gang that backs me and allows me the freedom to do as I want so long as i'm not deliberately provoking trouble.I had a extended time being in Villains Syndicate where I was treated fairly well and a brief stint in the Bad Muthas who were only interested in what I could do for them without being willing or able to do anything for me.I have found a home and it is called Dissidence this is a gang that is beyond compare and truly unified.

nice blog.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Nov.18, 11:05 PM
(2009.Nov.18 02:46 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I have finally found a gang that backs me and allows me the freedom to do as I want so long as i'm not deliberately provoking trouble.

Provoking trouble? You change your name to Pwnisher, then to Cheatah, and then promise to change it if you don't get hit again, which we stupidly respected, and duh, you change it to SuperVillain!

Then you have the noob nerve to mail that you will change it back to your original name, IF we dont' hit you again, bc we bullied you! We bullied you?! You're the idiot that chose the stupid name changes, did you really expect nothing was going to happen in return? AND then expect that you you get to lay out the terms for if and when you change your names!

How much more of an idiot can you be? What did you actually think was going to happen, by using these name changes?

And then, your post in the forum that you are "not deliberately provoking trouble"?! Which one of those 4 words would you like to define!
2009.Nov.18, 11:17 PM
I never promised to change my username back to it's origina; name although
I agreed to change it as requested and I never requested you.Punisher or any Super Villain stop hitting me.Only in your fantasy would I beg for mercy for if I did so it would only reinforce your false notion of superiority and I'd be acknowledging I was a second class citizen nor worthy of the least bit respect.In my mails I repeatedly stated my username changes were not meant to be mocking of any player or any gang.I have returned to my original username to demonstrate that I have respect for all in the A.L. community and I was encouraged to return to my original username by my fellow gangmembers.I will always put the needs and wishes of my fellow gangmembers above my own.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2009.Nov.18, 11:21 PM
24993 }DIS{ SuperDave 29 242 Hospitalized by Cheetah.

I can feel the start of a HUGE hospitalization war between SV and Diss.

Just sayin'...

Ninja
2009.Nov.18, 11:31 PM
(2009.Nov.18 11:17 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I will always put the needs and wishes of my fellow gangmembers above my own.

Is a tag due for the most loyal gang member ever?
2009.Nov.19, 01:08 AM
(2009.Nov.18 11:31 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.18 11:17 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I will always put the needs and wishes of my fellow gangmembers above my own.

Is a tag due for the most loyal gang member ever?
That would go to MaxZorin.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/viewuser.php?u=2098
2009.Nov.19, 01:22 AM

There may be a bit of truth here. He was in a gang with Spikelancelot and defended him.

Just sayin

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Nov.19, 01:59 AM
(2009.Nov.18 07:30 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Nov.18 07:17 PM)superdude Wrote:  What do you call an over weight Korean?

a mathemagician?

now watch me make this remainder disappear...