Zen is Triadboy????
2009.Jul.18, 08:44 PM
RE: Zen is Triadboy????
(2009.Jul.18 08:32 PM)alexandraly Wrote:  hey unclesam i got one ? are you willing to answer
sure chime in, you can either bring it to the forums or mail me in game
2009.Jul.18, 08:46 PM
ill mail you
2009.Jul.18, 08:53 PM
Triad, Im leveling right now. Please stop hiding in Decatur Underground and come out to play.........Ill be there tomorrow whether you like it or not. Cool

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.18, 08:56 PM
(2009.Jul.18 08:53 PM)superdude Wrote:  Triad, Im leveling right now. Please stop hiding in Decatur Underground and come out to play.........Ill be there tomorrow whether you like it or not. Cool
he is in industrial right now,lol, if you do not want to hunt traid just mail me and i will tell you where he is,Twisted
2009.Jul.18, 09:10 PM
LOL Nice!! I support SG!!!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jul.18, 11:13 PM
(2009.Jul.18 08:53 PM)superdude Wrote:  Triad, Im leveling right now. Please stop hiding in Decatur Underground and come out to play.........Ill be there tomorrow whether you like it or not. Cool

He doesn't like to stay in Decatur......I live there Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jul.19, 08:05 AM
(2009.Jul.18 08:31 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  i almost feel pity for you triad,

u almost feel pity for me because i think you know deep down inside i just dont deserve 9 days of hosping from you, 9 DAYS!, have a heart for christs sake, iam just a normal guy like you that plays this game daily, without it, im lost.. dont make me quit shadowguard, i dont deserve you forcing me into inactiveness...

you are much more powerful then me in this game and yes i dont have many freinds like you mentioned because people like you blow things out of proportion and turn the crowd againest ol triad for his mistakes he made early in his life in AL...

anyway, i can see most people here like to follow the crowd and hate on me, (some for no reason except that everyone else is), so i guess thats it then, i have said my peice, if you keep this up i will just have to quit.. thanks everyone for the support, and thanks shadowguard for being a complete gerk and using this as an excuse to burry me...

peace out AL, i forgive you all.. good bye... you will b missed

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jul.19, 11:04 AM
you know what triadboy alot of people hate you including me
2009.Jul.23, 03:20 AM
Seriously, let Triad play. He contributes to this community quite a bit, even if it's just in the form of drama (warranted or unwarranted).
Don't quit, dude!
2009.Jul.23, 04:37 AM
(2009.Jul.19 11:04 AM)alexandraly Wrote:  you know what triadboy alot of people hate you including me

a lot of people hate your crappy self also so shut up Evil