stat sharing...
2009.Jun.13, 09:40 PM
stat sharing...
is there any way you could make stats/equipped weapons sendable to other players or gangs?
2009.Jun.13, 09:50 PM
RE: stat sharing...
you already can and have been able to.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.14, 12:27 AM
Computing 101,

Cntrl-C > Cntrl-V

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jun.16, 12:34 PM
i dont mean through copy and paste... i mean an option called stat sharing or something, and it shows when stats have been upgraded and etc.
2009.Jun.16, 01:14 PM
(2009.Jun.16 12:34 PM)teejaym Wrote:  i dont mean through copy and paste... i mean an option called stat sharing or something, and it shows when stats have been upgraded and etc.

Oh! I get what you mean. He means send a text file or some other printout of you character, including stats, weapon, etc. This would save you from having to write it all out.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.16, 10:10 PM
Or, does he mean a Facebook/Twitter-like update...

"Loki has reached acc 50 before you, work harder to catch up!"

or

"Punisher and 50 others have attacked Yoda today, join in the fun!"

Hmmm... Not a big fan....
2009.Jun.16, 10:41 PM
(2009.Jun.16 10:10 PM)infinite93 Wrote:  Or, does he mean a Facebook/Twitter-like update...

"Loki has reached acc 50 before you, work harder to catch up!"

or

"Punisher and 50 others have attacked Yoda today, join in the fun!"

Hmmm... Not a big fan....

no one that just shows stats and when they were last raised, mainly for gangs that require you to post stats.