Poll: do you think we should have skills in Pantheon of Infamy to?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Pantheon of Infamy
2009.May.31, 04:37 AM
RE: Pantheon of Infamy
Guys wtf, keep on the topic please! Personally I think if you have a problem with someone you should let us all shout it out in the forums.
2009.May.31, 05:49 PM
Dr. Phil told me you are always better to express yourself in a public forum. Holding it all in is murder!
2009.May.31, 07:11 PM
aqua... just crawl under a rock and die already Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.31, 07:12 PM
He'll be mod soon enough.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.May.31, 08:00 PM
my opinion: career pantheon gives people a sense of what direction people are going. so do the stats rankings. so adding the skills portion wouldnt be telling too much of a story, just the specific weapons.

i.e. i already know you're a ranged using athletic champion, rafal, but what weapon are you specifically using? since it matters SO much, since all the armor is the SAME, and dex/res doesnt really change vs a melee or a ranged user. so... whatever!

if it matters so much to some of you to keep your weapons a super secret, then how about make the skills pantheon as such:

combat skill pantheon
military skill pantheon
armor skill pantheon

and it could be based upon your highest skill level in any of them

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.May.31, 08:41 PM
(2009.May.31 08:00 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  if it matters so much to some of you to keep your weapons a super secret, then how about make the skills pantheon as such:

combat skill pantheon
military skill pantheon
armor skill pantheon

Cause then, some would cry because of the fact that they would be 3rd or 4th rank in each skill pantheon when they could be the first, the top pokeskill master, in there own specific weapon category, and to show there enormous genitelias.

Edited to make sense, but I leave genitelias written like that
This post was last modified: 2009.May.31 08:45 PM by JakeBlues.

2009.May.31, 08:43 PM
(2009.May.31 08:41 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  
(2009.May.31 08:00 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  if it matters so much to some of you to keep your weapons a super secret, then how about make the skills pantheon as such:

combat skill pantheon
military skill pantheon
armor skill pantheon

Cause then, some will cry because they would be 3 or 4 when they could be first in there own category to show there enormous genitelias.

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. And the plural of genitals is genitalia.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.31, 08:47 PM
I'm sorry, but genitals and genitalia are synonyms, not the same word.

I'll give you that Preach spells like a French dude, but not that the plural form of genital(s) is genitalia.
2009.May.31, 08:54 PM
(2009.May.31 08:47 PM)Chymere Wrote:  I'm sorry, but genitals and genitalia are synonyms, not the same word.

I'll give you that Preach spells like a French dude, but not that the plural form of genital(s) is genitalia.

Are you sure? I thought that genitals referred specifically to a single pair, while genitalia referred to multiple. Either way, we are in agreement that the pluralization is certainly not "genitelias", correct?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.31, 08:54 PM
Would make a great band name.