Poll: do you think we should have skills in Pantheon of Infamy to?
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Pantheon of Infamy
2009.May.30, 05:08 PM
RE: Pantheon of Infamy
i honestly wouldn't mind
i know what most people use any way and i've never made a secret of what the weapon of my choice is

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.May.30, 05:54 PM
I would personally like to see this on the pantheon myself.
2009.May.30, 11:34 PM
I asked Zenith about this, and agree it should never be posted in the game who is where in skills. This is a combat modifier that needs to be kept close to home. By now there is 1 level 10 in a skill It's not me, but it doesn't need to be known by all.

Would you want people to know IF you have a belt, and at what level your belt is at? your aromor? your gun, or blade? no, lets keep that to ourselves.
2009.May.30, 11:47 PM
This game is so random anyways that unless you're aiming for the top POI spots - your spot doesn't matter one bit. I'm a noob rifle rank 5.

I'd be more interested in some sort of rank as in dev points. How many people above you type of thing.

Otherwise Ush is gonna buy whatever prize is at the top, and then it's just a cheering game Smile
2009.May.30, 11:57 PM
Personally I find it bad form to call some one out in the forums just because you don't like them. If you have a personal problem please keep it personal.
2009.May.31, 12:01 AM
It's not personal, I'm not calling him anything. He bought a contest, there's nothing wrong with that unless you disagree with the principle.

He can buy whatever he wants if it's for sale. Whatever happens between two consenting adults and all.
2009.May.31, 12:08 AM
this is not the place to talk about it. That would be on the contest page. Here it is calling him out, and hijacking the thred. You are better then such pettiness.
2009.May.31, 12:12 AM
No, it's referring to another event and adding a smiley next to it. It's harmless and it was within a comment referring to the thread, not the point of my post.

I'm either being petty or you're being paranoid. As I'm usually paranoid and not very petty, I think we might be both blasted.

See now the thread is thoroughly high-jacked. gg.
2009.May.31, 12:13 AM
lets talk offline, you know where to find me.
2009.May.31, 02:52 AM
You in the home brew again Aqua......