Badluck + former soldiers of dissidence
2009.May.19, 10:01 AM
RE: Badluck + former soldiers of dissidence
Here's the deal; It wasn't your call to be making. It wasn't anyone in Dissidence's call to be making. It was Zenith and the underlings in Soldiers of Poseidon's call to make who got the leader position, seeing as Dissidence didn't pay to own that gang.

Smack them for the hate mail for a little while. Sooner or later, though, let it go.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.19 10:02 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.May.19, 10:13 AM
Oh I'll let it go after awhile but the only reason I'm smacking him around is his mouth.

I'll shoot you a mail in game Tommi.
2009.May.19, 10:16 AM
Alright.
2009.May.19, 03:26 PM
(2009.May.18 09:11 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  You pound LordSemaj to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 122

who the heck is LordSemaj?
(2009.May.19 09:50 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If the leader's been gone for a long while, AND another gang does own the rights to that gang, someone can be presented with gang leadership upon request to service the gang.

However, if the leader of said gang, perhaps, defected from said leader gang, then it is no longer in the possession of the leader gang, but of the smaller gang(With consequences leading the way).

Dunno the whole situation, but things'll turn up, eventually.
AHH. I see the situation, now. I didn't realize it was the literal Soldiers of Dissidence gang.

Dissidence DIDN'T own the rights to that gang, but accepted them as a partnership. So, no one should of gotten the right to get into that gang and change things up. They had the right to defect and keep hold of their gang.

Thank you for actually assessing the information logically and taking a knowledgeable approach to HELP. you understand it and badluck can try and hospitalize a member of the same family as much as he wants. besides, he was the one who started it by saying that i had a "bad attitude" when really i just was smart enough to know my ground in the argument. I was right and Zenith and Err now realize that. maybe its time he starts being a little more logical and a little less spontaneous.
^(Dear badluck;, Caligula much?) ... skidoosh
2009.May.19, 03:59 PM
You're smart enough in your argument, but you're not smart enough to shut up whenever you're in the clear after a short, sound beating.

Just so you know; Shut up. Hint hint.
2009.May.19, 04:03 PM
(2009.May.19 03:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You're smart enough in your argument, but you're not smart enough to shut up whenever you're in the clear after a short, sound beating.

what he said, just because you are in Diss Hoppers doesn't mean he wont pound you anymore...Winky
This post was last modified: 2009.May.19 04:04 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.May.19, 04:07 PM
(2009.May.19 04:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.May.19 03:59 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  You're smart enough in your argument, but you're not smart enough to shut up whenever you're in the clear after a short, sound beating.

what he said, just because you are in Diss Hoppers doesn't mean he wont pound you anymore...Winky

yeah it does...
2009.May.19, 04:12 PM
wouldn't stop me if someone in another gang called me out in the forums over an issue like this, gang family or not......but Badluck can do what he wants, he seems like a smart enough player...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.May.19, 04:29 PM
(2009.May.19 04:07 PM)acid25 Wrote:  
(2009.May.19 04:03 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  

yeah it does...

You pound acid25 to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 98

No it wont. You should listen to what the people here are telling you.
2009.May.19, 04:31 PM
Maybe it's the acid? bawhahahahaha Thanks Badluck I needed that laugh.