Badluck + former soldiers of dissidence
2009.May.18, 05:21 PM
Badluck + former soldiers of dissidence
can a player get into a gang, assign himself prez, use up our gang points and such, all while never been accepted his application? why is he here and why is he trying to dictate what we do. (such as who becomes president after he leaves and who gets what powers)

IT is NOT his gang. and we want him out NOW. (the gang is labeled as abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
2009.May.18, 05:38 PM
RE: Badluck + former soldiers of dissidence
(2009.May.18 05:21 PM)acid25 Wrote:  can a player get into a gang, assign himself prez, use up our gang points and such, all while never been accepted his application? why is he here and why is he trying to dictate what we do. (such as who becomes president after he leaves and who gets what powers)

IT is NOT his gang. and we want him out NOW. (the gang is labeled as abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)

he may pawn ya'll though

i think i saw that coming
2009.May.18, 06:26 PM
someone in Dissidence must own the rights to your gang bro... ask your leader of Diss.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.May.18, 07:31 PM
And,
don't think that's possible mate,
someone can't join a gang without someone accepting an app.

I'd talk to your other members and see what's going on,
before stirring up a Shat-strom on the forums,

just some general advice mate,
as I don't know the specifics of whatever you're venting about

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.May.18, 09:11 PM
You pound LordSemaj to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 122
2009.May.18, 09:22 PM
moral of the story here kids...

don't start crap in the forums that your stats can't back up....

unless you like resting a good while in a hospital bed Winky
This post was last modified: 2009.May.18 09:23 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.May.19, 08:22 AM
(2009.May.18 09:22 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  moral of the story here kids...

don't start drek in the forums that your stats can't back up....

+1

Signature'd Wink

-B-

He is back....
2009.May.19, 09:42 AM
(2009.May.18 09:22 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  moral of the story here kids...

don't start drek in the forums that your stats can't back up....

2009.May.19, 09:50 AM
If the leader's been gone for a long while, AND another gang does own the rights to that gang, someone can be presented with gang leadership upon request to service the gang.

However, if the leader of said gang, perhaps, defected from said leader gang, then it is no longer in the possession of the leader gang, but of the smaller gang(With consequences leading the way).

Dunno the whole situation, but things'll turn up, eventually.
AHH. I see the situation, now. I didn't realize it was the literal Soldiers of Dissidence gang.

Dissidence DIDN'T own the rights to that gang, but accepted them as a partnership. So, no one should of gotten the right to get into that gang and change things up. They had the right to defect and keep hold of their gang.
This post was last modified: 2009.May.19 09:55 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.May.19, 09:56 AM
(2009.May.19 09:50 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  If the leader's been gone for a long while, AND another gang does own the rights to that gang, someone can be presented with gang leadership upon request to service the gang.

However, if the leader of said gang, perhaps, defected from said leader gang, then it is no longer in the possession of the leader gang, but of the smaller gang(With consequences leading the way).

Dunno the whole situation, but things'll turn up, eventually.

What started off as just a mere finding a good replacement for a fed jailed prez turned into a removal of the gang from the family. I pissed in this guys wheaties when I wouldnt give him the gang presidency due to "corruption" as he put it.

It's all good though, he's getting my reaction to his "hate mails" that he decided to send me. *shrugs* Guys not worth a crap anyway. He's just like Silvarian was, trash talker, and to be honest I think the only reason Silvarian wanted in the Dissidence family was so that he could talk more trash and threaten retaliation via Dissidence if anyone said or did anything to him.

We solved that problem, he's on his own.