Repeat Thread: Fighting in Jail.
2009.Apr.19, 10:08 PM
Repeat Thread: Fighting in Jail.
Possible idea: Fighting in jail.

Details: You can fight in jail, since you can gain energy every 5 minutes. When you do fight, it'll warn you of the dangers of this; Adding of jail time equal to hospital time given(If won), hospital time on top of jail time(If lost), both adding jail time for number of rounds x 2(Stalemate).

This is also a chance to add new weapons and situations to the game(Using EP or left over AP[more EP/less AP] to produce make-shift shanks) to the game, seeing as people can exactly be equipped to the teeth with weapons in jail/prison. Also, perhaps a time to implement a fist fighting system to where if someone was as unequipped as you are, it'll do as much damage as regular weapons.

Again; Opinions. I know people have brought the fighting in jail up before, but I thought this was a little different.
2009.Apr.20, 07:52 AM
RE: Repeat Thread: Fighting in Jail.
this could also bring into play the Concealment Rating and the Legality of the gear
cool idea

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.20, 11:23 AM
I like the idea. A lot.

All fighting could be done with fists... unless a gang mate sends you a shiv or something after you got caught but before you attack.

Something to work with.

Sounds like fun though.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.20, 05:04 PM
(2009.Apr.20 11:23 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  ... unless a gang mate sends you a shiv or something after you got caught but before you attack...

A thought popped into my head while reading that. A gangmate (or anyone I guess) could try and slip you a shiv, but there's a chance they get caught in the process and get jailed. Probably not a short sentence for getting caught either.

I guess you'd have to be able to bust yourself out first so you could get them, which would bring maximum security into it...
2009.Apr.20, 06:28 PM
(2009.Apr.20 05:04 PM)snorkelbill Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.20 11:23 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  ... unless a gang mate sends you a shiv or something after you got caught but before you attack...

A thought popped into my head while reading that. A gangmate (or anyone I guess) could try and slip you a shiv, but there's a chance they get caught in the process and get jailed. Probably not a short sentence for getting caught either.

I guess you'd have to be able to bust yourself out first so you could get them, which would bring maximum security into it...

I like it!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!