AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Coherent Response Ignored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Expecting a spanking. Not sure why, but the "rules" seem to be distributed unevenly. Not sure if the bias is based on "donations" or love/hatred of an individual player. Either way, the lack of response VS time onineignored tells me that this issue was going to go away by the same dude who sot down and blocked the prior forum.

Userid: 25393
Level:

Serious. What is the deal. EVERY thread on this site includes cheap shots, nasty language, off topic drek, personal attacks, ect. I called Cheetah out a couple of days ago on a forum when she threatended another player with AL and RL verbage that was a true threat. No thread shutdown. If you are pals with Taco boy, fine. But that is ridiculous to allow an online player to make possible threats in "RL" and ignore it and lock 2 threads that are just online bashing of ALs biggest bully (even though mine was a general rip and not directed at any single player). Believe it or not, many players enjoy the forums for the bantor that inclites bashing and such. Again, 99% of the forums include this.
You need to read a book......Animal Farm......
You know who is hot? Samantha Brown....MMMMMM!
Animal Farm is a great book. Smile

I also, though I hate to say it, agree with some of your points, Dave.

cheetah

(2009.Dec.12 07:03 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I called Cheetah out a couple of days ago on a forum when she threatended another player with AL and RL verbage that was a true threat. No thread shutdown. If you are pals with Taco boy, fine. But that is ridiculous to allow an online player to make possible threats in "RL"

I was quoting, as I said before, what I thought was a joke from another thread, as--who would you send. I know who I would send, but it wasn't in anyway rl bc I haven't a clue where the poster lives , even their country!

Now if you want to get technical and call out everyone who has EVER said anything, then Ush is banned and jailed as well. He sent a mail that said "wonder what she (me) would do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Threatening someone, by threatening to put a potentially life killing animal in their yard, yep, Ush, the mod, broke a rule, big time!

I was playing off the other forum thread where someone asked for a rl beatdown, and suggesting which member we send based on what I know of them (yes, again, Hannibal could kick anyone's asses here in rl) but it was supposed to be a joke.

What wasn't a joke was SS's real life threats in in game mails, where he proudly announced his height, weight, job, hobbies, etc. Yet he didn't get fed'd. But based on recent events, Ush should, well before me, as Ush actually knows my RL adress and COULD do this, whereas I do not even know what country whoever is complaining lives in. Let's take threat on a possible basis now. SS threatened everyone personally, in RL. Someone started a thread, I may have responded in a difft thread, but still, I DON'T know where this guy lives, it was
a JOKE carried on from another thread!!!!! BUT Ush does know my adress, and did say "what would she do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Now THAT is a threat, bc he knows my address, and could do it. So if we're gonna punish threats in posts, obviously Ush is first in line.

::waits for admin reponse:: althouth I know nothing will come of his threats....and all of AL says it's biased towards SV, HAH! Big F'n BS!

Marlo

(2009.Dec.12 10:44 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.12 07:03 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]I called Cheetah out a couple of days ago on a forum when she threatended another player with AL and RL verbage that was a true threat. No thread shutdown. If you are pals with Taco boy, fine. But that is ridiculous to allow an online player to make possible threats in "RL"

I was quoting, as I said before, what I thought was a joke from another thread, as--who would you send. I know who I would send, but it wasn't in anyway rl bc I haven't a clue where the poster lives , even their country!

Now if you want to get technical and call out everyone who has EVER said anything, then Ush is banned and jailed as well. He sent a mail that said "wonder what she (me) would do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Threatening someone, by threatening to put a potentially life killing animal in their yard, yep, Ush, the mod, broke a rule, big time!

I was playing off the other forum thread where someone asked for a rl beatdown, and suggesting which member we send based on what I know of them (yes, again, Hannibal could kick anyone's asses here in rl) but it was supposed to be a joke.

What wasn't a joke was SS's real life threats in in game mails, where he proudly announced his height, weight, job, hobbies, etc. Yet he didn't get fed'd. But based on recent events, Ush should, well before me, as Ush actually knows my RL adress and COULD do this, whereas I do not even know what country whoever is complaining lives in. Let's take threat on a possible basis now. SS threatened everyone personally, in RL. Someone started a thread, I may have responded in a difft thread, but still, I DON'T know where this guy lives, it was
a JOKE carried on from another thread!!!!! BUT Ush does know my adress, and did say "what would she do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Now THAT is a threat, bc he knows my address, and could do it. So if we're gonna punish threats in posts, obviously Ush is first in line.

::waits for admin reponse:: althouth I know nothing will come of his threats....and all of AL says it's biased towards SV, HAH! Big F'n BS!

There's no way any of that could possibly be worth the amount of time it would take to read...
It's really not. UncleDave's crying about an interwebs threat that has no merit in happening, as is Cheetah. Honestly don't think someone could, would, or should put a feral cat out into public streets.
Yea good luck catching it you jackass.
The whole point is admin chooses to ignore Cheetah "RL" threats and stop threads from friends or other threads that they don't agree with and ignore the same thing they rag on in every other thread. Just sayin'.
(2009.Dec.12 11:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point is admin chooses to ignore Cheetah "RL" threats and stop threads from friends or other threads that they don't agree with and ignore the same thing they rag on in every other thread. Just sayin'.

I don't think you could make any less sense, even if you tried.

What?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's