AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Coherent Response Ignored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009.Dec.12 11:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point is admin chooses to ignore Cheetah "RL" threats and stop threads from friends or other threads that they don't agree with and ignore the same thing they rag on in every other thread. Just sayin'.

R U Fn kidding me? Get a life... or get a reality check. OR do you really want everyone to believe you're a moron?
(2009.Dec.12 10:44 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]But based on recent events, Ush should, well before me, as Ush actually knows my RL adress and COULD do this, whereas I do not even know what country whoever is complaining lives in. Let's take threat on a possible basis now. SS threatened everyone personally, in RL. Someone started a thread, I may have responded in a difft thread, but still, I DON'T know where this guy lives, it was
a JOKE carried on from another thread!!!!! BUT Ush does know my adress, and did say "what would she do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Now THAT is a threat, bc he knows my address, and could do it. So if we're gonna punish threats in posts, obviously Ush is first in line.
Why haven't you guys packed the kids up and relocated for Pete's sake?!
Ush has an extensive record of traveling abroad to capture wild cheetahs and then bring them back across the U.S. border. We do thorough background checks on all Valhallan applicants.
Rolleyes
(2009.Dec.12 11:41 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point is admin chooses to ignore Cheetah "RL" threats and stop threads from friends or other threads that they don't agree with and ignore the same thing they rag on in every other thread. Just sayin'.

dave there's this new invention called a life. youe should look into one, i hear they jus cost getting off your arse and going somewhere. might be an awfully high price but it can be quite fun.

edit: drunk typeing = hard on spelling + grammar
(2009.Dec.13 12:31 AM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.12 10:44 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]But based on recent events, Ush should, well before me, as Ush actually knows my RL adress and COULD do this, whereas I do not even know what country whoever is complaining lives in. Let's take threat on a possible basis now. SS threatened everyone personally, in RL. Someone started a thread, I may have responded in a difft thread, but still, I DON'T know where this guy lives, it was
a JOKE carried on from another thread!!!!! BUT Ush does know my adress, and did say "what would she do if she woke up and found a real cheetah in her yard" Now THAT is a threat, bc he knows my address, and could do it. So if we're gonna punish threats in posts, obviously Ush is first in line.
Why haven't you guys packed the kids up and relocated for Pete's sake?!
Ush has an extensive record of traveling abroad to capture wild cheetahs and then bring them back across the U.S. border. We do thorough background checks on all Valhallan applicants.
Rolleyes

I dunno about that. Sounds like an immediate threat.
If I had seen a thread like that, it would have been deleted. A lot of people that know who I am sends me links to threads they find offensive, and I either clean them up or delete them. And from now on, you do the same.

And I don't ignore, I sleep.

Give the guy some time to prove himself to you. I don't know him since it appears he took a break when i became more active but he seems to have the respect of older members of the community, which isn't just handed out. From his recent posts I would say so far he is impartial as well. Some of the forums do need to be cleaned up, and it seems this guy knows what to look for.

Once again, don't know ya but welcome back.

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.13 12:31 AM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]We do thorough background checks on all Valhallan applicants.
Rolleyes

LMAO! UPD must have slipped through the process!!! I wish he'd come back! Bandit
I miss UPD too.

I can't be bothered to read this whole thread, because I'm floating away to dreamland on some tasty sleeping pills (No Emo), but I could take you all in RL at once with no eyes, limbs, or internal organs. No seriously, I could.
I'll pitch in on his travel for his cheetah hunt
AwakenedLands Forums
The specified thread does not exist.

got this when i looked in this thread...

Druchii(just guessing it was you) can you edit posts instead of deleting them, pages that dont exist are a pain...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's