AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Weebay

Took me a few reads to understand it. I think it was supposed to read You live on 832 Fail st. in Whineville...........I think that is what was meant.
(2009.Dec.10 04:32 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a few reads to understand it. I think it was supposed to read You live on 832 Fail st. in Whineville...........I think that is what was meant.

+1
Whine One One (whhhaaaaambulance)
911 Fail Block

Maybe similar to a cock block?

An successful blocking of someone's whining?

I dunno dusti you drinkin again?
(2009.Dec.10 04:32 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Took me a few reads to understand it. I think it was supposed to read You live on 832 Fail st. in Whineville...........I think that is what was meant.

So JR is giving out his personal information on the internet?

cheetah

oh F you all!

If any other gang had done this they would be heroes!

It only failed, bc the rest of AL are failures! Had Val, Diss, and X, and a few other gangs teamed up on us, it would have been a war, a real war, and a fun one.

It's not our fault that they all pussied out and hid.

Props to SW, Beer Store, and 7, who actually fought.

Had they had the help of some other gangs, it would have been an even fight, again, not our fault the other big gangs didn't have the balls.

And as for us posting ahead of time, of course, the rest of AL takes it as we decide when and where....how about looking at it another way--what other gang would have given everyone else 24 hours notice to stock up on stims and nimbus, giving them equal opportunity to be prepared. Right, we bullied! We gave everyone notice to band together to be prepared to fight us, if they had it would have been a real war, and fun. Not our faults again, that Diss, X, and Val were too scared to prove themselves, as they should have jumped at the chance, but ran like cowards instead.

We don't bully, we simply protect our allies, as would any honorable gang. But if the BS "bully" name calling doesn't stop, I guarantee you, we will SHOW you bully!

So STFU, admit you are scared whiners hiding in a corner, admit the you cowarded out, and we failed nothing, except overestimating you as Alers. I think the My Sims game that my 7 year old plays would suit most of you better!
(2009.Dec.10 06:44 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]oh F you all!

If any other gang had done this they would be heroes!

It only failed, bc the rest of AL are failures! Had Val, Diss, and X, and a few other gangs teamed up on us, it would have been a war, a real war, and a fun one.

It's not our fault that they all pussied out and hid.

Props to SW, Beer Store, and 7, who actually fought.

Had they had the help of some other gangs, it would have been an even fight, again, not our fault the other big gangs didn't have the balls.

And as for us posting ahead of time, of course, the rest of AL takes it as we decide when and where....how about looking at it another way--what other gang would have given everyone else 24 hours notice to stock up on stims and nimbus, giving them equal opportunity to be prepared. Right, we bullied! We gave everyone notice to band together to be prepared to fight us, if they had it would have been a real war, and fun. Not our faults again, that Diss, X, and Val were too scared to prove themselves, as they should have jumped at the chance, but ran like cowards instead.

We don't bully, we simply protect our allies, as would any honorable gang. But if the BS "bully" name calling doesn't stop, I guarantee you, we will SHOW you bully!

So STFU, admit you are scared whiners hiding in a corner, admit the you cowarded out, and we failed nothing, except overestimating you as Alers. I think the My Sims game that my 7 year old plays would suit most of you better!

YAY! More comic material! Keep winding up the toys guys!

cheetah

(2009.Dec.10 06:48 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]YAY! More comic material! Keep winding up the toys guys!

So you DO want to see what a bully can really do?
Yay more comic material

27305 {7}Sins InPaceRequiscat 18 182 Hospitalized by 0000001111001111.

should have plenty of time to write
lold at my sims...i bet those forums would suit jr better
(2009.Dec.10 06:56 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]lold at my sims...i bet those forums would suit jr better

your droid is out of control lol

my iphone does it all the time too
damn you self-correction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's