AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
very much so, been reading posts from you, from lasts years war and shock you said the same crap then as your saying now over and over and over and over and over in every post you make.

How about you leave diss and go and start your own gang and then keep up the crap instead of hiding in one of the strongest gangs in the game. (see what I did there)
(2009.Dec.10 12:58 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]very much so, been reading posts from you, from lasts years war and shock you said the same drek then as your saying now over and over and over and over and over in every post you make.

How about you leave diss and go and start your own gang and then keep up the drek instead of hiding in one of the strongest gangs in the game. (see what I did there)

Please exit the coat tail to the left at the weetard sign!

hitolo

(2009.Dec.10 01:23 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.10 12:58 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]very much so, been reading posts from you, from lasts years war and shock you said the same drek then as your saying now over and over and over and over and over in every post you make.

How about you leave diss and go and start your own gang and then keep up the drek instead of hiding in one of the strongest gangs in the game. (see what I did there)

Please exit the coat tail to the left at the weetard sign!

There's a cardboard cutout of Weebay on the coat tail? Sweet.
Are you Brittish?
(2009.Dec.10 12:58 PM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]How about you leave diss and go and start your own gang and then keep up the drek instead of hiding in one of the strongest gangs in the game. (see what I did there)

Did you forget he is a founder of Diss?

...oh and oddly enough I had fun during the hosp war. Spent a fortune and got high on sugar but it was great putting a few of you down. Next time make it a reason to fight other than you were bored and had already sucked each other dry.
Failure?
I thought it was depicting the true address of the SV's:

Whine One One Fail Block Ave.

hitolo

(2009.Dec.10 04:19 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was depicting the true address of the SV's:

That made absolutely no sense.
(2009.Dec.10 04:21 PM)hitolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.10 04:19 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was depicting the true address of the SV's:

That made absolutely no sense.

agreed
Let me break it down for the retards:

Block of fail.

Fail Block---->address

I can't believe I wasted brain cells on that. lol[/align]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's