AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Happy Turkey Day Peeps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See you on the flip side!
Gobble gobble!

Weebay

http://www.brguestrestaurants.com/restau.../index.php

First year ever it will be just my sister and I for Thanksgiving. Last minute my Aunt decided she would cook, but it was too late. I'm looking forward to having smoked turkey in a BBQ restaurant tomorrow!

I hope everyone else has a happy turkey day as well!
You crazy Americans, you're a couple weeks late again for Thanksgiving!

But have a good day.
(2009.Nov.25 02:14 PM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]You crazy Americans, you're a couple weeks late again for Thanksgiving!

But have a good day.

+1 lol

BigUncleC

Oh I can't wait for tommorow and all the deep fried turkey that it brings.

Weebay

(2009.Nov.25 02:29 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can't wait for tommorow and all the deep fried turkey that it brings.

Nice man! I have not had deep fried turkey yet. I know of one place in NYC that is famous for it. It's called Jive Turkey.
Are you deep frying it yourself?
(2009.Nov.25 02:31 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.25 02:29 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can't wait for tommorow and all the deep fried turkey that it brings.

Nice man! I have not had deep fried turkey yet. I know of one place in NYC that is famous for it. It's called Jive Turkey.

haha! jive turkey, been there...good stuff! never saw deep fried turkey before that.
HEY... F you all! Peanut oil deep fried turducken or death! NYC my ars...

BTW I am drunk again... no surprise, so STFU!
(2009.Nov.25 02:33 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.25 02:31 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]

haha! jive turkey, been there...good stuff! never saw deep fried turkey before that.

lost ars childeren...

Weebay

We did the turducken one year in my house, we all thought it was lousy.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's