AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Happy Turkey Day Peeps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

BigUncleC

(2009.Nov.25 02:31 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.25 02:29 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can't wait for tommorow and all the deep fried turkey that it brings.

Nice man! I have not had deep fried turkey yet. I know of one place in NYC that is famous for it. It's called Jive Turkey.
Are you deep frying it yourself?

Oh yeah.It takes 3 big as hell jugs of peanut oil,like 3 hours for it to get done,a whole tank of propane,one big ass stainless steel pot,a fucking stainless steel hook that looks like something out of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre,but it's sooo worth it.

Weebay

Definitely sounds like your house is the place to be tomorrow!
(2009.Nov.25 02:36 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]HEY... F you all! Peanut oil deep fried turducken or death! NYC my ars...

BTW I am drunk again... no surprise, so STFU!
(2009.Nov.25 02:33 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.25 02:31 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.25 02:29 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I can't wait for tommorow and all the deep fried turkey that it brings.

Nice man! I have not had deep fried turkey yet. I know of one place in NYC that is famous for it. It's called Jive Turkey.
Are you deep frying it yourself?

haha! jive turkey, been there...good stuff! never saw deep fried turkey before that.

lost ars childeren...

blow me, nancyman.

BigUncleC

Yeah.The only thing is and I can't stress this enough.You've got to make sure that bitch is not frozen when you stick it in or you are in for a world of hurt.
We'll be having deep fried turkey next weekend! My man's dad is a trucker and won't be back till then. Smile I so can't wait!

Tomorrow we're just lazing about. I'm making a small turkey breast, sweet potatoes, green beans, cake and stuffing. Probably some alcohol, too. Woot!

Psychowife

Hope everyone enjoys their day off!! =-)
Glazed ham, candied yams, mashed potatoes, maybe a roasted turkey, green beans. All sorts of other stuff.
22+ people at my thanksgiving. My mother cooks 12+ 14" pies and 15 5" ones for the grandchildren.

Its gonna be the BOMB!

We are cooking a turkey I won at a turkey shoot... 27 lb turkey cost me $25 =D

PropositionJoe

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Shadowjack

Happy Thanksgiving folksSmile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's