AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Grim Reaper Sickle
Item Type Melee (Long-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 30
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 3.5 kg
Standard Price $1
Trade-in Value $1
The Grim Reaper Sickle is a blade of pure destruction. Designed for the deadly job of the Grim Reaper, it's unmatched sharpness cannot be duplicated. The blade drips blood constantly, regardless of how much the owner cleans the blade. This Halloween 2009 Contest item was won by JinxtheLynx [10135].

Item Requirements
Accuracy 38
Strength 38
Reputation 6
::puts jinx on shoulders::

great weapon for a great ALer and a great Beer-bouncer,

nice job bro!
What's it comparable to?
i find the stat requirements very interesting considering its a long blade...
(2009.Nov.23 11:09 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]i find the stat requirements very interesting considering its a long blade...

REP 6! o_O
how man players have rep 6? mine is 2 lol....
(2009.Nov.23 11:19 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]how man players have rep 6? mine is 2 lol....

Top 50 Reputation

Rank User
1 ^V^ Ash
2 ^V^ Ewok
3 SP^CE spacebird
4 Chatterer
5 S}~{SOL totally
6 SV Punisher
7 LCBO2 DonPrimo
8 {7}Laws T444e
9 LCBO JinxtheLynx

Can't be more than 10-15...
kinda makes the weapon hard to sell if jinx ever wanted too...maybe not harder, but maybe drops the value a bit since not many can use it..

either way, congratz jinx on the new blade...
(2009.Nov.23 11:25 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]kinda makes the weapon hard to sell if jinx ever wanted too...maybe not harder, but maybe drops the value a bit since not many can use it..

either way, congratz jinx on the new blade...

Especially with the Accuracy component. But I have a feeling that he won't be wanting to trade it out anytime soon...

Grats on the cool weapon!

SisterLynx

He's a happy camper with his new weapon. Don't think he'll want to sell it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's