AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice blade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
grats on your weapon man... now beef up so i can see what that blade can really do
i,m glad to say it compare,s to none! my 85 in a hideout hit says it all Smirk
(2009.Nov.24 09:49 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i,m glad to say it compare,s to none! my 85 in a hideout hit says it all Smirk

Very nice 85! I believe deathclick hit higher. it would be nice to see a POI war hideout hits.
(2009.Nov.24 10:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.24 09:49 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]i,m glad to say it compare,s to none! my 85 in a hideout hit says it all Smirk

Very nice 85! I believe deathclick hit higher. it would be nice to see a POI war hideout hits.

For a longblade, that's sick.

ClosedCasket

I believe that it is truly unique,,,the reqs show it
don't long blades usuallly suck @ h/o hits? That sure makes it unique . . . congrats.
(2009.Nov.25 09:23 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]don't long blades usuallly suck @ h/o hits? That sure makes it unique . . . congrats.

yeah long blades generally bite when it comes to hideyhole smacks....
I don't do too bad with my blade. Smile Nice blade there, Preach! Congrats. Biggrin
(2009.Nov.25 12:22 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do too bad with my blade. Smile Nice blade there, Preach! Congrats. Biggrin

wait until you get to the level 50 long blade... i average about 18 with 3 MA skill ranks....
Yup, I averaged 18-20 with the level 50 long blade. I think 47 was my high hit with it.

Edit: oh, and it's Jinx's blade for winning the Halloween contest.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's