AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Batman Re-Retired?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
General Info
Name: RIPBatman [20283]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 40
Signed Up: February 16, 2008 12:07:35 pm
Last Active: October 13, 2009 9:27:40 am
Last Action: 36 days 10 hours 23 minutes 47 seconds ago
Online: Inactive
Days Old: 641
Friends: 21
Enemies: 54
Referrals: 13
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy

Wondering where in the hell he went? He didn't post it up this time, and it lasted a lot longer than his previous?

Did he hate the comic that bad? His last post was in there....

Did anyone else notice his absence?
I noticed this. He probably retired because he reached 40, and that was as far as he felt like going.
Bad thread. Like shadowkid, he doesnt deserve attention. If he sees this thread and comes back. Many will be pissed.

Plus that weakass when and hid in the 40 to retire.Rolleyes
he is a beast of a 40 also. i've made the mistake of attacking him w/o a belt before.
All true, but they make the play time more colorful, and generally more fun. Sure they end up just stirring the pot with a chainsaw, but hey...
(2009.Nov.18 07:10 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]he is a beast of a 40 also. i've made the mistake of attacking him w/o a belt before.

Really?

You're being sarcastic, right. I truly thought he was weak.

He's recently attacked me and lost.
Who cares?
(2009.Nov.19 01:10 AM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares?

+1
This game would be a lot more fun if people worried more about bringing in new ALers than talking about those that choose to leave the game.
-my $.02
zen should hire inpace to market AL he can post some more vids up on youtube about it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's