AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I alway thought Err was a bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ClosedCasket

Sender : Err [3] online
Date : 17 November 09 @ 11:28:29 am
Subject : RE:I'll kick your ass!

Fuck you man! Why do you feel the need to call me out? Stop it! I refuse to leave the admin district and that's final! What do want to hear? That I am scared; that you can leave me in shame? That I am a giant teet baby who curls up in a ball every time you mail me with your idiotic challenges? You are a sociopathic idiot and I am blocking your mail so I don't have ban you. On top of that your unique will be equivalent to the Armalite Peacemaker! Now go and fist yourself you wanker!
Why you messing with Err?

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.17 02:58 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Sender : Err [3] online
Subject : RE:I'll kick your arse!

frag you man! Why do you feel the need to call me out? Stop it! I refuse to leave the admin district and that's final! What do want to hear? That I am scared; that you can leave me in shame? That I am a giant teet baby who curls up in a ball every time you mail me with your idiotic challenges? You are a sociopathic idiot and I am blocking your mail so I don't have ban you. On top of that your unique will be equivalent to the Armalite Peacemaker! Now go and fist yourself you wanker!

Wow, bad hair day. I guess you had better stop nagging him.

ClosedCasket

I just thought he had no feelings to hurt and no personality ?

I am sorry Err I make it public since you blocked my mail.
Eek enjoy your peacemaker lol
Maybe if you really show him you're sorry you can get a better weapon!!

Err

Am I missing something? I never sent that mail nor did I block you.
why do you want him to leave the admin distict?
Trying to dingus him huh?lol
(2009.Nov.17 02:58 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Sender : Err [3] online
Subject : RE:I'll kick your arse!

frag you man! Why do you feel the need to call me out? Stop it! I refuse to leave the admin district and that's final! What do want to hear? That I am scared; that you can leave me in shame? That I am a giant teet baby who curls up in a ball every time you mail me with your idiotic challenges? You are a sociopathic idiot and I am blocking your mail so I don't have ban you. On top of that your unique will be equivalent to the Armalite Peacemaker! Now go and fist yourself you wanker!

If what you're saying is true than post a screen shoot of the mail. Any one can fake a mail... I know err is no where near as cool and as talkative as Zen and he does tend to bear grudges but I've never heard of him being offensive towards players
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's