AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I alway thought Err was a bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
err is his 3rd cousin twice removed, well his ex dog trainer lived down the street from my ex wifes half sister.

Small world!
Whoa, nice thread! Gay pyramid squares and pi pi splashtown all in one place! Did you guys play all that in the hosp, too? Who was the nurse last night? LOL
wacIdea
(2009.Nov.18 06:41 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]nice hosp war. err's almost relatives really know how to stick up for a guy.

Yeh, honestly he thinks a lot of himself, but actually has nothing hanging below... like a loose girl, you just hear a clapping sound..

ClosedCasket

That hosp war was lame and all his gangmates knew it, hey how bout I start a hosp war by hosping an offline guy who has millions of dollars worth of stim and hit credits with howl!
(2009.Nov.18 02:46 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]That hosp war was lame and all his gangmates knew it, hey how bout I start a hosp war by hosping an offline guy who has millions of dollars worth of stim and hit credits with howl!

ok GO!
Welcome back RJ
Did he "go" yet? LOL
Did I miss it?

ClosedCasket

Uhm, go where?

Oh the hospings?

Drama?

I'm down where is nasty at? We can get some hosp time, Dusti, would you be my nurse?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's