AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Way to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

JohnRambo

Has anyone ever come close to this amount of gang war effort?

Gang Member Wars Attacks Damage Dealt AP Spent Best Hit
Breeze 182 1,119 40,110 10,071 74

Drool away peeps, Breeze is staying in Diss!

ClosedCasket

Yeah, I have seen numbers like that! I have been slacking lately; my sex life is interfering with my gang war Activity!

JohnRambo

LOL

Btw thats only 6 days warring, we don't war sundays as you know Winky

ClosedCasket

Oh shit! Okay! Good shit breeze still half in the bag sorry.

Weebay

I am curious to know how many other times that has been done?
probably never.
03.Nightslayer-1325 this is my max number of attacks on the 7 day attack list. It is also only 6 days even a little less it was when the server was hacked. As you can see I am also only 3rd on the list of most attacks by Valhalla members. So keep waring boys!Ninja

Edit: I do also want to say congrats I know how hard it is to get over 1000. It took a lot of sleepless nights. Great job!
screenshot it then vagina boy

Weebay

(2009.Nov.14 11:02 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]screenshot it then vagina boy

That is a little harsh, especially being that I've asked others to chime in with high attacks.

It's not actually the amount of Breeze's attacks that we are noting, but the damage dealt. I have seen someone in the gang go around 1200 attacks, but didn't have over 40k of damage dealt.
i've had over 1k attacks before, don't think i came close to matching the damage total though. nice work breeze!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's