AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Way to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

PropositionJoe

Great work Breeze!
I agree she is an animal I don't think I had that much damage with all of my attacks I know I did not hit for a 74. Mid 60's are my highest and not that often.

Edit: I do not keep screen shots of anything its not that important.

SisterLynx

Thats awesome dedication Breeze. Congrats Smile

Weebay

Hey NS, Breeze is She! The women in our gang steadily hold the top 3 spots on the 7 day attack.
Sorry Breeze! Redface Now I know why she is an animal all AL women are mean SOB's !!! I try and stay on their good side so I don't get slapped silly.

Fixed other post also.

killerrenegade

nice job breeze. keep going and shocking the hell out of them. remember stay low key. ppls will never see the attacking coming. lmao. Don't tick her off or you will pay. i dared her one day then called her a chicken and she turned me inside out. still missing parts.
Good job.
(2009.Nov.14 11:26 AM)NiteSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Breeze! Redface Now I know why she is an animal all AL women are mean SOB's !!! I try and stay on their good side so I don't get slapped silly.

Fixed other post also.

Nice job, Breeze!

Good plan, NS. Wink

doubtful

Thanks everybody appreciate it.
Have to send abig thanks out to my gang members who stuck it out with me and kept the wars rolling till I hit the mark. really appreciate them for doing that!!!
bust?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's