AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gym day tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009.Nov.05 08:07 PM)guiniyeyo Wrote: [ -> ]is using a trainer on gym day other then the zone pointless?

To answer the part of your question that G2 missed.....

No, The trainers are a great way to earn extra gym points all year around. However they are VERY costly after prolonged use. If you have the extra cash then use them cautiously.

If you have the creds then just do regular trains and pop a refresh in every 5 trains or so and you should have about the same outcome of what always using a trainer would be.

{EDIT} I misread the question.... but my information stands valid.
I tested the trainers all the way from cardboard box to $10 million house with no trainer, $10 $20 & $30 trainers

I found that all the way up the house ladder, the $10 trainer was equivalent to the next housing upgrade providing more than 10% increase in dev pts.
The $20 & $30 each increased less than 5% each so I never use them.

my 65 cents
(2009.Nov.06 01:00 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. Just passed the 7 thou mark for the day

Dang... us

ClosedCasket

Question?

Does 1 happiness point at 1000 have a higher value than 1 at 700
?
Of coarse.
(2009.Nov.06 05:34 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Question?

Does 1 happiness point at 1000 have a higher value than 1 at 700
?

you mean does it kind of work like endurance? good question. idk.
im pretty sure 1 happiness is worth the same no matter what your max is. been wrong an awful lot here lately though so, for what it's worth.

JohnRambo

Off topic
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's