AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats with the favorites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.02 03:57 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats everyone. and congrats to the Wranglers for winning 3 of the 4 titles in the comps this year!

I think Diss needs to have a word with Zen about this sudden turn of favoritism. Cry
i dont understand? looks like those were earned to me. zen didnt click the mouse for anyone.

big time failure on this one.

Thor

Nah, you guys have turned favorites ever since you declared SV weren't the top gang anymore.

Fudging favorites always getting their way...

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.02 04:19 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont understand? looks like those were earned to me. zen didnt click the mouse for anyone.

big time failure on this one.

Full of excuses again, favoritism at its worst Twisted
ok, i admit.....Zen thinks we're irresistable. Smile

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.02 04:28 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i admit.....Zen thinks we're irresistable. Smile

You only have 3 out of 4, whenever a woman has found me irresistable ive got full marks!
Connie remember who was crying about the SV competition. Oh yea thats right it was you guys.
(2009.Nov.02 04:39 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Connie remember who was crying about the SV competition. Oh yea thats right it was you guys.

what SV comp?

Thor

(2009.Nov.02 04:44 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.02 04:39 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Connie remember who was crying about the SV competition. Oh yea thats right it was you guys.

what SV comp?

Denial, last proof needed that you guys are SOOO favorites...

Shut your hole.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's