AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats with the favorites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009.Nov.02 05:16 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]Talkin' just to hear yourself talk

typing to see himself type. should edit that yourself.
(2009.Nov.02 06:19 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Who says jaysin cares,,, maybe he just wants cf to shut his hole

exactly
We are AL favorites. But not Zens favorites. We have yet to have private conversations on how to run the game in our private forums. Eek
(2009.Nov.02 07:28 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]We are AL favorites. But not Zens favorites. We have yet to have private conversations on how to run the game in our private forums. Eek

LIAR! your zens favorites and have her in your back pocket.... bastards!
*swipes credit card again* Smirk

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Nov.02 04:16 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.02 03:57 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]congrats everyone. and congrats to the Wranglers for winning 3 of the 4 titles in the comps this year!

I think Diss needs to have a word with Zen about this sudden turn of favoritism. Cry

srry bro, i don't see zen or err or pulling favors for anyone
(2009.Nov.02 05:20 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]i was in laws. again foley.... shut your hole.

Make him Evil
Most anyone can make him shut his hole. Winky
Prove it. Smirk
This thread makes me laugh. Weaksauce talks like he's choice. Court Jester rocking his gums like 60 year old hicks. Goodness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's