AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Saturday Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
And can we beat the dog shat out of people and take their candy? Mugs with a possibility of stealing candy?
(2009.Oct.30 03:50 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]And can we beat the dog shat out of people and take their candy? Mugs with a possibility of stealing candy?

That could get good. Obviously the higher lvls benefit more since they have a larger crowd to choose from and few can beat them, but I like it. Maybe to keep the candy from being mugged you can put it in storage.
Nah. Random chance. The longer the fight, the more the struggle, the more chance to get some candy.
I'd like if we could storage it to keep it safe. Then people would be onlining others in hopes of getting to mug some candy before it can be stored. Nice excuse to online someone don't ya think?
There'd be no point in the muggings, then. People would constantly stash their candy like money.
No you just look who is online and attack em. Anyone on the Recently Active User List would be at risk of a mugging.

Besides a lot of people play on phones, which gives you a larger window of time to hit em.
Maybe you could only bank at certain times?

SisterLynx

(2009.Oct.30 01:42 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Trick or treating. Knock on the door and something happens. Whoever has the most candies at the end o the day gets an item. Those who have the most of a single candy type get a tag.

If I win, Can I opt out for some beer, shot or drink for all of AL?
Awesome Zen! Ninja
Ouch! Some kid shot me with his T-250! Eek
Quote:Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

Congrats. You win! Wait, no you didn't. You just were the lucky recipient of the Grim Reaper's scythe. At least you didn't feel it.

You were sent to the hospital for 40 minutes.
This is getting out of hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's