AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ionized Axe vs. Bardiche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which is better in PVP? I'm not sure if there's a thread out there, but let me know.
i thought the bardiche was was made for pvp cuz all the axe users were whining about how crappy there axes were compared to the equivalent longblades in pvp.. I've been told its better for pvp, but the ionized is better hideout weapon.
(2009.Oct.22 11:52 AM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]i thought the bardiche was was made for pvp cuz all the axe users were whining about how crappy there axes were compared to the equivalent longblades in pvp.. I've been told its better for pvp, but the ionized is better hideout weapon.

That's exactly right.
(2009.Oct.22 11:44 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Which is better in PVP? I'm not sure if there's a thread out there, but let me know.

Bardiche
Bardiche all the way for pvp.

For hideouts, the bardiche is worst than the electric axe.

Nightwind

Why did i sell my Ono
So if I want to keep my Ionized Axe for hideouts what would be a good PvP weapon? I have some training in Pistols but I guess LBM would be a better choice since it also requires Dex and Str? Or should I get the Bardiche for PvP eventually and keep the Ionized?
(2009.Oct.23 06:58 AM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]So if I want to keep my Ionized Axe for hideouts what would be a good PvP weapon? I have some training in Pistols but I guess LBM would be a better choice since it also requires Dex and Str? Or should I get the Bardiche for PvP eventually and keep the Ionized?

if you have skills in axe just work on getting the Ono Axe. Keep the Ion. The Bardiche is horrible and you will not be impressed with it.
(2009.Oct.23 08:59 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]if you have skills in axe just work on getting the Ono Axe. Keep the Ion. The Bardiche is horrible and you will not be impressed with it.

yeah.. dont waste money in the bardiche!
Ok thanks...any suggestions in the meantime though for anything better for PvP than the Ion Axe with low End/Int requirements? For example the Battle Cestus?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's