AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Borg removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Biff your were probably in one of your retirements when the borg removal system was tested. Anyways your idea sucks compared to what we tested.

biffbaffboff

And what was tested, how did it fail?
(2009.Oct.20 05:19 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Biff your were probably in one of your retirements when the borg removal system was tested. Anyways your idea sucks compared to what we tested.

you sir are an idiot. biffs idea is waymore simpl to code and by far the easiest and most rational way to go about borg removal.

and i say this as a guy who has about 5 or 6 to remove so yea, zen would see a few donations.
The testing was scientests would have to grow the tissue, and people in the medical carear would have to implant it using their cp. The scientist and doctor would charge fee's for their cp use so it would be all based on competition for the prices. You would only gain back a portion of your humanity and the stay in the hospital was about the same as the borg going in. It was tested for 3 days I believe and never heard anything after that.
(2009.Oct.20 05:47 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]you sir are an idiot. biffs idea is waymore simpl to code and by far the easiest and most rational way to go about borg removal.

and i say this as a guy who has about 5 or 6 to remove so yea, zen would see a few donations.

so which one of u is the dominant one?

You know Jay, of all the id's you used over your whole AL life, the one that suited you the best by far was Mr. Sinister, way back.

Chymere

I kinda liked Fatality. It was short-lived.
Medical

Medical training teaches how to heal wounds, remove unwanted cyberware, and shorten hospital stays when experienced.

If the caption in red wasn't mentioned from the very beginning, I wouldn't have worked one single Medical career hour and work my ass off to stay the best or close to the best in the field. I would've dumped everything into engineering or construction or another career to convert career points for mega stat points.

Figure out the borg-removal option and roll it out yesterday. The Medical description doesn't say "teaches how to heal wounds, might have the possibility some day of removing cyberware if it's not to hard to figure out down the road, and shorten hospital stays". Don't mislead the community and stunt the growth or planning of one's character when it's clearly in black and white what the Medical career states and doesn't state.

Thank you.

This is Colonelingus and I approve this message.

ClosedCasket

Nice thread,,,ppl cry about borgs but it is a choice
I did it because I am a sci-fi buff

plus with a game like this I want to define my character in everyway possible
I have found the borgs are like the shamrocks won in the St. patties day contest
sometimes they work sometimes not sometimes there but barely noticeable
nice accessary if you can afford the best ones and spend on one set

there is no way the loss of one natural stat equals to getting a little bit humanity back,,,
unless you are a low level that has low development total to lose

Sorry I smokes the good shit

Chymere

You know what medics drive?

[Image: wambulance_logo.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's