AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anyone worked more hours than this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

EightStarPoints

(2009.Oct.20 09:34 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]well you were born with a touch of epicness. The herbs refined the epicness further. You do still have room for improvement!

You are on rung 3 according to my deduction!

I'll give him that he was born "touched" - sure !
Total Hours Worked 9,307

eh, i'm right behind u. and i spent a lot more time in manufacturing getting my work EXP up, as well as in politics getting my rep up (to a measly 3..)
i won. tag should be coming soon. thanks, zen!
Sad....

Weebay

(2009.Nov.10 10:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i won. tag should be coming soon. thanks, zen!

Hopefully this one will look a little better than the one you currently have for a 5th place ranking?
(2009.Nov.10 12:02 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.10 10:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]i won. tag should be coming soon. thanks, zen!

Hopefully this one will look a little better than the one you currently have for a 5th place ranking?

and i had to kick and scream for that. it was a very controversial contest.

Weebay

Is that the same contest that Cheetah has the 6th place tag for? To think General couldn't even get a tag for being the 2nd person to a natural 100 stat!
Intelligence at 100, must be doing awesome at crimes.
(2009.Nov.10 12:37 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Is that the same contest that Cheetah has the 6th place tag for? To think General couldn't even get a tag for being the 2nd person to a natural 100 stat!

yeah. thats the one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's