AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: anyone worked more hours than this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
He who has small penis....overcompensates.........
(2009.Oct.19 12:32 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]He who has small penis....overcompensates.........

yeah, "wee"bay!

EightStarPoints

(2009.Oct.19 01:08 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.19 12:32 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]He who has small penis....overcompensates.........

yeah, "wee"bay!

ugh... as per request...

Let's just put it this way, no matter what kind of car he buys... he is NOT compensating for anything !

EDIT: Weebay - I could have said small things are cute, so you owe me for this... I am not, however, lying about above statement...

Weebay

I must be doing something right. My few referrals are all attractive females. I guess there is some perks to being so much better than you Connie.
whoa, i thought weebay was gay! no offense man but that one pic with the cat....Eek

but you go man, star is hot!!
(2009.Oct.19 03:44 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]whoa, i thought weebay was gay! no offense man but that one pic with the cat....Eek

but you go man, star is hot!!

now seriuosly, do u write the jokes?

EightStarPoints

(2009.Oct.19 03:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I must be doing something right. My few referrals are all attractive females. I guess there is some perks to being so much better than you Connie.

I still think you are a dickhead btw - and no your ex gf was not attractive imo
(2009.Oct.19 03:53 PM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.19 03:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I must be doing something right. My few referrals are all attractive females. I guess there is some perks to being so much better than you Connie.

I still think you are a drekhead btw - and no your ex gf was not attractive imo

haha!! weebay dates wildabeasts!

EightStarPoints

(2009.Oct.19 03:55 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

haha!! weebay dates wildabeasts!

*some wildabeasts*, thank you !

Eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's