AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Weapons in war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

I hit a 69 earlier with the Tiffani Flechette HVS and I don't even have a skill in gang wars. I am wondering is that some fluke or a normal hit? I thought the top end for that weapon was a lot lower.

BadLuck

Are you sure someone didnt spend some CP's to boost damage by the gang?
(2009.Oct.05 05:26 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure someone didnt spend some CP's to boost damage by the gang?

Yep, thats what I would think.

Thor

Are you sure it wasn't 6.9 ??

There's no damn pistols on earth that can hit for 69!!

I have that gun and even with some MA levels and cp's used I never got over 63!!!

You got a melee weapon equipped?
(2009.Oct.05 04:38 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I hit a 69 earlier with the Tiffani Flechette HVS and I don't even have a skill in gang wars. I am wondering is that some fluke or a normal hit? I thought the top end for that weapon was a lot lower.

(2009.Oct.05 05:40 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it wasn't 6.9 ??

I have that gun and even with some MA levels and cp's used I never got over 63!!!

I'm pretty sure that he is using a Shotgun.

doubtful

(2009.Oct.05 05:39 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.05 05:26 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure someone didnt spend some CP's to boost damage by the gang?

Yep, thats what I would think.

If they did, sure didn't helpp me
or should say if they had it worked opposite for me!!!

Thor

(2009.Oct.05 06:37 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.05 04:38 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I hit a 69 earlier with the Tiffani Flechette HVS and I don't even have a skill in gang wars. I am wondering is that some fluke or a normal hit? I thought the top end for that weapon was a lot lower.

(2009.Oct.05 05:40 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it wasn't 6.9 ??

I'm pretty sure that he is using a Shotgun.
Doh!Surprised

Weebay

I did boost the hideout attack with CP, but the odd thing is him and I have the same weapon and I have 1 rank in MA and have never hit for a 69.
(2009.Oct.05 08:37 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]I did boost the hideout attack with CP, but the odd thing is him and I have the same weapon and I have 1 rank in MA and have never hit for a 69.

The attack boost is random. I think depending on your engineer lvl it could give one person a really good boost and someone else no boost at all.

Weebay

Interesting Howl, that could be the only way to explain it. For as long as I have been using a boost, the highest I hit is for 65.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's