AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen READ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dingus you need to put a cork in it! My lord you sound like a broken record. Listen to yourself. You sound like a damn 3 year old pissed because your brother got more presents at Christmas than you did! SV found someone carrying a lot of cash took a bunch of it and I want some too! I am not gonna donate anymore ( this would be the equivalent of kicking and screaming! also blackmail if you ask me) if this is not fixed. I have seen plenty of posts from others outside of SV that have stated that they have seen the double fight before. Now quit with the crying and whining and start mugging mofo's and maybe you too can make a little cash.
but then my day would be boring!
Good point Dingus! Put a cork in it on this subject. Feel free to gripe as much as you want on other subject!
Lets talk robots....I just got in a piezo servo to try, the PLCs are kick ass...na back on topic

Exploit or Game bug thingamajiggy?
(2009.Sep.25 11:01 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]im not taking sides but based on wats stated in the thread it sounds like an exploit. i cant say if its been being done repetitvely or not tho so idk if its been being taken advantage of.

please present, if u can more instances of this exploit, purely for my reading entertainment of course.

Prior posts in this thread show some....
(2009.Sep.25 11:11 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.25 11:01 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]im not taking sides but based on wats stated in the thread it sounds like an exploit. i cant say if its been being done repetitvely or not tho so idk if its been being taken advantage of.

please present, if u can more instances of this exploit, purely for my reading entertainment of course.

Who is this guy and why should he be provided the Cliff's Notes?

Read it if you want the info.
Ha! I can do the same thing. We just got this new AMBE Vocoder in for a new product line and it has the ability to pass through analog DTMF tones on a Digital voice channel!
So much for buy american.....

filthymick

(2009.Sep.25 11:15 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

ive been readin just havent seen anything other than hearsey save for leg....
(2009.Sep.25 11:19 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.25 11:15 AM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]

ive been readin just havent seen anything other than hearsey save for leg....

this one don't read so good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's