AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Berzerck Rage - should there be a minimum hosp stay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i think there should be a minimum time in the hosp, when someone is zercked. i've seen 60 minute hosp stays for zercks. thats not cool. if someone is gonna spend all that energy, it should at least be worth it. so the question is...what time in hosp is worth it?

the time can still be random....but i think there should be a MINIMUM stay. heck....some people refresh for 200 credits just to be able to zerck. thats $40,000 worth at face value - $70,000 at $350 a piece on the credit market. it only makes sense to make this option more inviting. it would make you, Zen, more money as well....bc people may use it more.

also...i've seen hosps for over 300 mins. (and below 60) - a zerck should GUARANTEE some results.
tru dat!
2.5 x the amount of energy used...

for someone my level the minimum zerk hosp time would be 155 minutes...i'd settle for that as a minimum...the higher your level the more energy you use and should be rewarded with the additional minutes....
i say at least 100 minutes. there should def be a set minimum.
(2009.Sep.23 10:11 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]2.5 x the amount of energy used...

for someone my level the minimum zerk hosp time would be 155 minutes...i'd settle for that as a minimum...

+1 setting a minimum over all for everyone seems kinda rediculous, what is say pun were to zerk someone and a level 10 zerk someone and they both get the same time in the hosp

for someone my level the minimum zerk hosp time would be 155 minutes...i'd settle for that as a minimum...the higher your level the more energy you use and should be rewarded with the additional minutes....

++++11111
(2009.Sep.23 10:15 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]

for someone my level the minimum zerk hosp time would be 155 minutes...i'd settle for that as a minimum...

what is say pun were to zerk someone and a level 10 zerk someone and they both get the same time in the hosp

that seems possible now. if you set a minimum...but keep the minutes above the minimum as random...then all is fair. a level 10 should get some satisfaction just the same.

i like the idea of 2.5 X amount of energy spent as the minimum as well. maybe Pun (or anyone) wants to zerck someone just to assure a good hosp time. for crying out loud.....when you zerck someone...you are full of RAGE, hence.....youre pissed and/or trying to make a statement. you damn well have beat someone to hell and back when you rage them...they need to be in the hosp longer - at least at a minimum.

we can discuss the 2.5 * E thing for sure.....but for the sake of the principle of the matter....vote in the poll for the minimum you think it should be.
The whole game is random.... if you get the worst time for an attack, and we all have... then so be it! random is random.... I get pissed at the same things.... but I learned to except it...

take the good with the bad and suck it up!
it should be based on attackers and defenders level. if attacker is way stronger than defender it is unfair for a low level to be hosped for 4 hours with no chance of loss for the attacker.
(2009.Sep.24 02:31 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]it should be based on attackers and defenders level. if attacker is way stronger than defender it is unfair for a low level to be hosped for 4 hours with no chance of loss for the attacker.

someone way stronger would not use a zerck on someone way weaker. thats what hospitolizations are for, genius. those can last just as long. and you're saying a low level shouldnt be able to be hosped for as long as a high level? horseshit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's