AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lose POI career points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For the POI career efficiency score, you will lose some point by quitting your career. This is a known fact.

To gain POI career efficiency score:
-- Get + 1.00 by upgrading the rank by 1.
-- Daily +0.xx depending on your career rank. The higher your rank, the more u gain per day. (Must log in to get that bonus)

To lose POI career efficiency score:
-- Get FIRE from you job by not log in for 5 days
-- By quitting your job, you will lose 0.xx point

If you want to get a higher rank, switch to manufacturer and boost that work experience level at one shot. So, you don't have to leave your job ever again.

Chymere

You definitely lose POI points quitting your job. You don't, however, lose points in efficiency in your other job regardless of what you do with it.

I'm 5 in engineering and 5 in manufacturing, but somehow only have an efficiency rating in engineering. POI states players lvl 4 or higher are listed, and I don't see my name in manufacturing. Probably cause I've quit it so much after I stole enough batteries that it's in the red by now.

Whatever that efficiency rating is, I'm happy if it's an entirely useless variable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's