AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I should have the option to remove the adult langauge filter for my own viewing pleasure

I can drink, i can smoke, i can even make love to a midget prostitute behind the dumpster of an abandoned building

why can't i hear the cuss instead of shit fuck asshole ass cunt
(2009.Sep.18 09:06 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I should have the option to remove the adult langauge filter for my own viewing pleasure

i like that...
Making love to an amputee midget behind the dumpster of the quickie mart is the only way to go.

BadLuck

(2009.Sep.18 09:06 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I should have the option to remove the adult langauge filter for my own viewing pleasure

+500
NO...this is just a fucking idea,i don't give a shit about this fucking idea.

BadLuck

(2009.Sep.19 07:15 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]NO...I'm a little crying bitch all the time and this would make me bitch and cry twice as much

ArmorOfGod

why the fudge is batman so fkin crabby all the time?
Who is Batman???...I heard he can put you in hospital Rolleyes

@BadLuck.....you are the best...
[Image: clapping.GIF]

Pixelle

(2009.Sep.19 11:41 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]@BadLuck.....you are the best...
<3 He totally is.... Winky

And +1/4 to the idea.... i kinda like the funny replacements. We all know what is meant anyway. Razz
I'll check to see if our forum software has a mod already made for that. The filter is more to prevent search engines and innocent eyes from seeing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's