AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum thought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if it's possible,
not a terrible idea I'd say,

because it would be up to a user to enable it or not.

I personally wouldn't,
in fact,
whenever I incorporate words like that into my posts,
I actually type out "drek" and "frag" instead of the words that they get auto-replaced for.

I'm a big fan of the "cyberpunk" slang,
and even though there's not too much in-character and roleplaying in the forums,
it's still nice to see a few things like that,
makes me smile Smile
They can watch family guy and South Park Zen... come on.
I like the idea as well.... lets me who the potty mouth is so i dont have such a big shock when i get a really rude email from them...

BadLuck

(2009.Oct.10 03:26 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea as well.... lets me who the potty mouth is so i dont have such a big shock when i get a really rude email from them...

LOL I am having a hard time seeing you shocked at a rude mail Neutral
(2009.Oct.10 04:31 PM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.10 03:26 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea as well.... lets me who the potty mouth is so i dont have such a big shock when i get a really rude email from them...

LOL I am having a hard time seeing you shocked at a rude mail Neutral

Try it!

Hey asshole was that directed at me Wink
(2009.Oct.11 10:26 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey icehole was that directed at me Wink

Actually no... I usually like getting emails from u. Well except when ur sick... next time if ur grumpy say so and reel in the lower lip b4 u trip on it too. Mrgreen
Man I was sick as a dog for over a month!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's