AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 09 09 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $654 to take the car off your hands.

What the heck? You have been given an additional 17 happiness for this crime because it is 9/9/9!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Sep.09 10:49 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Hey biff! I'm sensitive about my man boobs, be nice!

Wasen't you this time dingy

Weebay

Does coming into work to find out you won't have a job after Friday count as a 9/9 special? lol.

sufy121s

lol jr
1. You walk down a mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the electrical equipment under the steering wheel, you get it started up!
Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in pristine shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $244 to take the car off your hands.

What the heck? You have been given an additional 8 action points for this crime because it is 9/9/9!
(2009.Sep.09 10:56 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does coming into work to find out you won't have a job after Friday count as a 9/9 special? lol.

OUCH!

MamaWolf

What the heck? You have been given an additional 16 action points for this crime because it is 9/9/9!

i got another! YEAH!
(2009.Sep.09 10:56 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does coming into work to find out you won't have a job after Friday count as a 9/9 special? lol.

Damn dude your fear was confirmed! Sorry man!

Weebay

Thank you all, but it's a blessing in disguise and I knew it was happening just didn't know when? Not being laid off either, dealership is closing.

On the upside I did get an additional 41 credits from a crime, I guess everything helps right now! lol.

sufy121s

and i just got 35 weebz
Criminal Action
1. You walk down a mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the electrical equipment under the steering wheel, you get it started up!
Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in pristine shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $275 to take the car off your hands.

What the heck? You have been given 35 credits for this crime because it is 9/9/9!

thnx very very very much zen!!! i luv 999
(2009.Sep.09 10:49 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing for me yet..

I'll bet fatty has a few good wins.He always does well at competitions. Evil

Hey. Finally being recognized, but I guess anyone can get recognized by peons. Sad

Anyway, I'm in jail. Someone bust me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's