AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Race to lvl 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raf or Pun? You choose!
a thread exactly like this was made a few months ago lol... i think we should all throw in 5k or 10k or so into a pot, and whoever ges to 70 first wins it all
all you have to do is look at the attack list.....i dont like being a weak arse for my level....nuff said
(2009.Aug.28 06:19 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]all you have to do is look at the attack list.....i dont like being a weak arse for my level....nuff said

Pun just called Raf a weak arse.

biffbaffboff

Raf wins the race hands down.
(2009.Aug.28 06:24 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.28 06:19 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]all you have to do is look at the attack list.....i dont like being a weak arse for my level....nuff said

Pun just called Raf a weak arse.

no, he called him a weak ars for his level Smile

biffbaffboff

Question was race to 70 not stats at your level. Raf wins race to 70 pun the stats (clearly)
(2009.Aug.28 08:20 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Question was race to 70 not stats at your level. Raf wins race to 70 pun the stats (clearly)

Yes I think people understand the rehashed post
So is this a race race or just a race?

Nightwind

If AL is your only goal in life than that says it all.
Biggest dog is a slow gog to win any race.Ninja
(2009.Aug.28 09:15 AM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]If AL is your only goal in life than that says it all.
Biggest dog is a slow dog to win any race.Ninja
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's