AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BAN HAMMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yeah me and the fam are here in the happiest place on earth...but its best when you are not sober... Wink

just checking in after diner
I love how people pretend to know all the ways bots are tracked... and they think randomizing makes them safe Smile makes for good reading...

and thanks zen for talking time to find the cheaters... and I wish we could flog the cheaters for wasting zens time Evil

HI PUN
Now if Zen would just ban the other couple multies in Bad Muthas and we could have a few less aholes ruining the game.
(2009.Aug.10 07:35 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Now if Zen would just ban the other couple multies in Bad Muthas and we could have a few less aholes ruining the game.

Eek
(2009.Aug.10 07:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i am too fn lazy to even google bots...my home page is google and my second click is my first tab...al...woot...i cant pee in the morning without a full train...hehe

yeah.....well my homepage is AL and my first click is a refresh! Smile
(2009.Aug.10 07:35 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Now if Zen would just ban the other couple multies in Bad Muthas and we could have a few less aholes ruining the game.

for a nominal fee i might help ya Winky
I always make sure to train before the morning pee so that I don't miss a refresh. Just in case a deuce rolls up on me.
(2009.Aug.10 07:58 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]

for a nominal fee i might help ya Winky

From what I see in the hospital most days, you hosp them a fair amount. Cool

Prksoilder

i think everyone stronger then me is a bot...

(and if anyone tries to make a smart remark like "OH EVERYONE CANT BE A BOT" its too late)
(2009.Aug.10 08:40 PM)Prksoilder Wrote: [ -> ]i think everyone stronger then me is a bot...

(and if anyone tries to make a smart remark like "OH EVERYONE CANT BE A BOT" its too late)

reality is a biiatch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's