AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BAN HAMMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

biffbaffboff

Best news I have heard in months.Ban the lot of em.Good work zen,now for xpats ^^
I'm surprised, but happy to see actions are taken.

If those used it, curious to see who else.
why on earth would Chairil use it? hes one of the oldest here and one of the least active. makes no sense. why play for nearly 3 years just to f' it up.

Nightrain

I had no idea about Hops.

Good Job Zen fed them, its well deserved.
Wow, I really didn't expect to see familiar names.

It's a shame to lose old players but if they're cheaters, glad to see them go.
(2009.Aug.10 12:34 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]why on earth would Chairil use it? hes one of the oldest here and one of the least active. makes no sense. why play for nearly 3 years just to f' it up.

All those players are weak sauce! I expected there to be at least one or two power houses caught.
Imagine if on of them was SV! the uproar. No one crying for Valhalla to sort out their ship I see Wink
(2009.Aug.10 01:06 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]No one crying for Valhalla to sort out their ship I see Wink

Whoever it may be, it is deserved.

But no one can expect gang officials to monitor there members on that kind of technical lvl. IMO.

biffbaffboff

Yeah dingus I expected to see some real tough dudes caught out.There is plenty of time yet Winky
(2009.Aug.10 01:06 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine if on of them was SV! the uproar. No one crying for Valhalla to sort out their ship I see Wink

I'll apologise on behalf of my jailed ex-gang mate. There was no idea at our end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's