AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Inactives idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think that once a player hits inactive status they should automatically travel to downtown decatur

discuss
What if they go inactive for personal reasons in rl, but have intentions of returning?
they can travel to wherever they want to go when they return
True, but they are having to pay to return to where they were when they left.
(2009.Aug.09 05:22 PM)Bloodlust Wrote: [ -> ]True, but they are having to pay to return to where they were when they left.

I like the idea and this is a weak argument.
(2009.Aug.09 05:29 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 05:22 PM)Bloodlust Wrote: [ -> ]True, but they are having to pay to return to where they were when they left.

I'm for the idea too, but I'm stating it from their point of veiw. If they are moved then shouldn't they have free travel back to where they were when they left?
it takes 14 days to become inactive
I think the travel fee is pretty insignificant

Also, think of what you lose after a few days of inactivity when it comes to careers
Inactives should be left the way they were when they went inactive. They went that way for a reason.
(2009.Aug.09 05:45 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Inactives should be left the way they were when they went inactive. They went that way for a reason.

I agree. It is nice having to work your way up to get to the next district so you can pvp them.

But maybe after a certain amount of days, maybe 100 or 300, ect they could be moved down to DD. But not immediately after 14 days.
(2009.Aug.09 05:29 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really. w00k logged on to unequip his weapons. I think he'd want to stay where he's at, no matter what the deal..

However, a thought to this idea; Move them to DD as a temp for their inactivity, and, as soon as they come back, the temp move is reverted back into its original position.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's