AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Inactives idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Fallout

There are already more than enough targets in DD already I don't see the need to add more.

Nearly all the districts besides DD are underused already why discourage their use further by moving all inactives to DD?.
And don't forget the community outcry at 'messing with characters' when w00k was armed. I think the General community consensus is to leave characters alone when they are abandoned/fed'd/retired/etc.
I would love to be able to take shots at an armed w00k/Pullo/etc at low levels so that I can say 'I did it at level x', but after the problems caused by the 'arm the inactive players' idea, I really don't see any idea that involves admins performing any action on players gaining traction.
(2009.Aug.09 06:17 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 05:29 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.09 05:22 PM)Bloodlust Wrote: [ -> ]True, but they are having to pay to return to where they were when they left.

I like the idea and this is a weak argument.

Not really. w00k logged on to unequip his weapons. I think he'd want to stay where he's at, no matter what the deal..

However, a thought to this idea; Move them to DD as a temp for their inactivity, and, as soon as they come back, the temp move is reverted back into its original position.
I asked him to move there because of the lack of targets there. I think they should stay and not be moved.
I wouldn't want people moved around, either..They went there for a reason, but that's a suggestion. Nothing more.
Pullo is armed in case anyone hadnt noticed.
(2009.Aug.09 09:05 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Pullo is armed in case anyone hadnt noticed.

Really? kool

I think that since Retirement District is gone would be nice if the ppl in there started popping up.
Its gone and they're gone... it shouldnt make a hoot in hell where tf they end up... maybe put em in top district they could be.
Don't move them...........

Thor

if anything, they should be moved to the highest district their level would let them!! Why move a level 40 in DD, he belongs at the beach!

p.s. While we're on the sunject, I demand a correction in NPC locations. Remove that lvl 43 npc from arcology and put in a real lvl 50!
I like the idea of making them available in all districts all the time...

Just sayin......
i agree with post 11 and 18. whats next? having someone click the mouse for you? laziness.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's