AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

TheGeek

Friday night, forums are dead. What gives? I seem to remember the forums bumping on weekends, especially if a gymboree was going on! Whats the deal people?

PropositionJoe

Phish is on tour, kid.

TheGeek

That's where I wanna be. In the midst of a bunch of people smokin reefer and reakin' of patchouli... Phish is awful if you aren't high as a kite. I prefer my music to be good sober and great wasted. Not awful sober and mediocre wasted.
Your gang is run by fucktards.

*EDITED for content* Jola

*FIXED* Foley
(2009.Jul.31 10:46 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Phish is awful

That's all you needed to say.

TheGeek

(2009.Jul.31 10:48 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

That statement only conveys a mild distaste, not the complete and utter disgust I have for "jam bands" who have no real talent other than entrancing an audience so out of their minds on drugs that a kitten meowing into a microphone would completely awe them...

PropositionJoe

Get real. This game wouldn't have half of its players if it weren't for Phish (and subsequent Phish message boards).

Phish has changed all of your lives.
(2009.Jul.31 10:52 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]

That statement conveys a distaste, the complete and utter disgust I have for "jam bands" who have no real talent other than entrancing an audience so out of their minds on drugs that a kitten meowing into a microphone would completely awe them...

Yeah.
(2009.Jul.31 10:52 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]

That statement only conveys a mild distaste, not the complete and utter disgust I have for "jam bands" who have no real talent other than entrancing an audience so out of their minds on drugs that a kitten meowing into a microphone would completely awe them...

youre dumb.

TheGeek

(2009.Jul.31 11:00 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]youre dumb.

Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's