AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009.Jul.31 11:24 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Its friday night. mods are broken (drunk) on weekends.

That's when Wraith does most of his modding.
lol..... served

TheGeek

(2009.Jul.31 11:25 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]That's when Wraith does most of his modding.

That's funny because that's when i do my best posting... Unfortunately forum bans seem to coincide with this as well. =\
Go Geek!

TheGeek

(2009.Jul.31 11:39 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Go Geek!

Thanks, but I'd rather concede and live to post another day.

PropositionJoe

Weren't we talking about Phish?

TheGeek

lol..
(2009.Jul.31 11:47 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't we talking about Phish?

Yes its good griiled.
(2009.Jul.31 11:55 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.31 11:47 PM)PropositionJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't we talking about Phish?

Yes its good griiled.

lol..
(2009.Jul.31 10:46 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]That's where I wanna be. In the midst of a bunch of people smokin reefer and reakin' of patchouli... Phish is awful if you aren't high as a kite. I prefer my music to be good sober and great wasted. Not awful sober and mediocre wasted.

(2009.Jul.31 10:52 PM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]That statement only conveys a mild distaste, not the complete and utter disgust I have for "jam bands" who have no real talent other than entrancing an audience so out of their minds on drugs that a kitten meowing into a microphone would completely awe them...

Thank you! Phish sucks stoned out your mind or sober!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's