AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mace caught in the act!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009.Jul.14 06:31 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started I got a weapon from the admins....

You guys didn't?

LMAO!!! I got more than that!!!

NinjaNinja

j/k.
(2009.Jul.14 08:04 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.14 06:31 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started I got a weapon from the admins....

You guys didn't?

LMAO!!! I got more than that!!!

Ninja

j/k.

really? as a relative to an admin you truly didnt get anything?Eek
All I got was told to shut the fuck up.
(2009.Jul.14 08:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]All I got was told to shut the frag up.

Hey... shut the frag up!

Psychowife

(2009.Jul.14 05:52 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Mace helped me out a lot when I was a noob too.

Busted me out of jail a TON!

Me as well.. im still a noob and he would help me if he can im sure.. =-) especially when i wanna go after the hubby to prove a point.... lmao =-)
Mace's a great guy
one of the the best friends I have in the game
Bren isn't bad either though i think he retired a few weeks after i started the game Ninja
and as for rambo... can't say much about him since i was never really on friendly terms with diss
Mace and Bren both tried to diddle me when I was a newbie. BAD TOUCH!!!

TheMace

(2009.Jul.14 10:51 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]Mace and Bren both tried to diddle me when I was a newbie. BAD TOUCH!!!

LMAO!! It's your six fingers on each hand, they drive bren wild!

I have just come back online to an inbox full of people asking me to direct noobs to their gangs, lol!

"Fresh Noobs Sold Here" LOL!!! lol
LOL Mace

Even though Mace tried to scam me only one time when I was a noob, he still helped me here and there! Remember the Mercs? Cool

TheMace

(2009.Jul.14 11:13 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Mace

Even though Mace tried to scam me only one time when I was a noob, he still helped me here and there! Remember the Mercs? Cool

ha ha, my true identity is revealed! if you rearrange the letters in the word scam it spells Mace!! Eek

I believe i actually kept your ass out of jail, and my jail recorder agrees with me:

Brugada 27 13 - 14 - 0 2,278 296 929
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's