AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen is Triadboy????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

shadowinc

i could care less if he stays or goes,bren he tries to scam and likes to run his mouth, then crys he has learned his leason, then a week or month goes by and he is back at it, as for as you getting involved go ahead, it does not matter to me, you do not know the whole story and always jump to get into the middle of something that does not concern you or that you only think you know whats going on, if you feel i am in the wrong mail me in game we can discuss it there
(2009.Jul.18 11:36 AM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]i could care less if he stays or goes,bren he tries to scam and likes to run his mouth, then crys he has learned his leason, then a week or month goes by and he is back at it, as for as you getting involved go ahead, it does not matter to me, you do not know the whole story and always jump to get into the middle of something that does not concern you or that you only think you know whats going on, if you feel i am in the wrong mail me in game we can discuss it there

shadowguard im sorry but look whos talking about "people always jump to get into the middle of something that does not concern you" lol isnt that what you live to do? lol, u do it all the time. lol.

two, i am not running my mouth or crying at ALL, i am simpley trying to reason with you after getting hosped for 8 days solid!, what else am i to do as i have a mail ban ingame so i have no choice but to talk to you here and you know that.

and as for scamming well thats old news and has nothing to do with this matter, i got hosped for weeks about that and payed my dept almost getting banned and since then i have not scammed a soul and have been helping new players with advice and money (but you wouldnt know that).

anyway all iam trying to say here WITHOUT getting off the main point is, why are you still hosping me after 8 days, when will you feel i have learnt my leson, (when i am forced to quit?), you know i enjoy this game and havent bothered a soul in a LONG time now so pls just leave me be, you have kicked my ass more then enough now...

i was bored last week friday so i changed my name to zen, and changed my gang name to AL ADMIN and tricked afew players into thinking they were going to get banned, then told them it was me (triad) and i was just joking with them, lol, TAKE A JOKE, i was bored, it was a friday, i was indoors like you with nothing else to do, yes it is wrong, yes it was silly and childish, but hey, what else is a brother to do on a friday night when theres nothing better to do lol.

come onnn maan, lets just be freinds, im not mad at u, u know im not, i know ur just doing ur job (kicking my ass), i didnt know demon would go running to you about me tricking him... demon i forgive you, and now understand that you are a trouble maker and cant take a joke... you are forgiven

ps, sorry about the long message, so much to say,

IF YOU HAVE RED THIS WHOLE MESSAGE YOU ARE JUST AS SAD AS THE PERSON THAT WROTE IT AND MUST STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AT ONCE AND GET LAID!!!! LOL hahahah im joking,

shadowinc

this has nothing to do with your lil zen joke and you know it, so try to play that card with the est of al, but as for me no it will not work

SisterLynx

Take it back, no i don't

shadowinc

i have one here, sitting on the desk, cheers
"Its friday, u aint got sh*t to do" Smokey, Friday.
take up smoking pot. duhh

BSOXXX

OK, triad, two things....
ONE you say F**K AMERICA to someone that was once in the service, and you expect to have it taken lightly.....

SECOND, you take TWO of the most hospitalized younger players, and get them in your gang, DONT you think that is asking for trouble by itself?????

I did not think ANYONE could be that damn stupid

~DemonKnight~
umm, he's an attention uuhore, why give him the attention he craves?
(2009.Jul.18 03:14 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]umm, he's an attention uuhore, why give him the attention he craves?

+1 Rolleyes
(2009.Jul.18 02:03 PM)BSOXXX Wrote: [ -> ]OK, triad, one thing....

you take TWO of the most hospitalized younger players, and get them in your gang, DONT you think that is asking for trouble by itself?????

I did not think ANYONE could be that damn stupid

~DemonKnight~

ahhh, ok, i get it, now i understand why iam getting hosped, shell i boot them then?, i didnt realise they were getting me into trouble,

if i boot them can you just stop hosping me now?

~TRIADBOY~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's