AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen is Triadboy????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

shadowinc

i think you have a memory lapse or something, lay off the drugs, they are not the reason i am hosping you
shadowguard will u ever stop hosping me?
(2009.Jul.18 04:33 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]shadowguard will u ever stop hosping me?

STFU and take it in game. Find someone to mediate for you and go away! Dumbass.
(2009.Jul.18 04:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.18 04:33 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]shadowguard will u ever stop hosping me?

STFU and take it in game. Find someone to mediate for you and go away! dumbarse.
(2009.Jul.18 04:36 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]

STFU and take it in game. Find someone to mediate for you and go away! dumbarse.

dont talk to me like that, i have mail ban ingame mr know it all.. and i dont want to get sg hosped cos i want to make matters better not worse...

shadowguard will u ever stop hosping me?...
No shit Sherlock. Take it in game and find some one to negotiate for you stupid ass. That means find someone who can talk to SG for you. Maybe no one will. Live with it fuckknob.

shadowinc

lol traid you act like it will be my first time to be hosped, do what you have to, but be forewarned i am not stopping, you will run out of money way before i do
(2009.Jul.18 06:45 PM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]lol traid you act like it will be my first time to be hosped, do what you have to, but be forewarned i am not stopping, you will run out of money way before i do

like i said i have no interest in making more trouble for myself... you would love that,

anyway, so what you saying, your never going to stop hosping me until i quit yea?, you want me to quit then?,

cos if you carry on hosping me i will have no choice but to stop playing and quit AL, all becos you blew things out of proportion like always and had to act the hard man and throw your weight around
(2009.Jul.18 06:43 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]No drek Sherlock. Take it in game and find some one to negotiate for you stupid arse. That means find someone who can talk to SG for you. Maybe no one will. Live with it fuckknob.

oi smarty paints, do you know how hard it is to plan ANYTHING ingame with a MAIL BAN!!... go away if you havent got anything clever to say...

shadowinc

i almost feel pity for you triad, just can not bring myself to do it though, too many bridges you have burned with just me, from scamming other players to running your mouth and more,
hey unclesam i got one ? are you willing to answer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's