AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i tried the new armour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

rado360

tommi, you know most here think your slightly retarded. Has a RL doctor ever told you something similar?
No. Guy actually told me I was smart. Funny thing; I remember Biff talking about that 2 or 3 times over the time he was with us, and called you Biff as a joke.

Someone's sour, today.

rado360

You make no sense.
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=3009

Hey. What does that remind you of?
(2009.Jul.02 02:40 PM)rado360 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool addition to the game!

I think it could be improved though. What if we could have the option to add bonuses to any weapon/armor? Kinda like a weapon chop shop. You could combine weapons together to create one weapon with bonuses. Something like that...

All lvl's could benefit instead of just the high lvl's.

I'll give you a hint.

rado360

Wow, similar idea. That makes me a multi now?
No. It means you can't interpret a joke.

I think I said I called you Biff as a joke, didn't I? Right before you said I make no sense?
(2009.Jul.02 03:05 PM)rado360 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, similar idea. That makes me a multi now?

Clearly. You don't see the logic? lol

rado360

I thought i was making it pretty obvious i was leading behemoth on. I guess notRolleyes
And you say people think I'm slightly retarded..If I'm slightly retarded, I really don't want to know what box of rocks you're falling under.
(2009.Jul.02 03:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]And you say people think I'm slightly retarded..If I'm slightly retarded, I really don't want to know what box of rocks you're falling under.

Don't end sentences with prepositions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's