AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 5 new items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
neeeeto!

Demag R2
Item Type Electronics
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 15
Concealment Rating 12
Weight (kilograms) 3.0 kg
Standard Price $25,000
Trade-in Value $2,500
AL locks use encrypted magnetic mechanisms to remain closed. Jail cells are the most common use for DeMags, as they will give an inmate a chance to bust themselves out of jail without using action points. R2's cost one charge per 15 minutes (rounded up), and only work for those who are in jail themselves. Please note, these items are not automatic, but using one costs charges whether there is success or not.
Recharging the R2 holds a 15% chance of battery charge failure and a 15% chance the batteries salvaged will destroy the sophisticated circuitry of the device.

Skill Requirements
Electronics 1

DeMag R3
Item Type Electronics
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 10
Concealment Rating 10
Weight (kilograms) 3.5 kg
Standard Price $35,000
Trade-in Value $4,500
AL locks use encrypted magnetic mechanisms to remain closed. Jail cells are the most common use for DeMags, as they will give an inmate a chance to bust themselves out of jail without using action points. R2's cost one charge per 15 minutes (rounded up), and only work for those who are in jail themselves. Please note, these items are not automatic, but using one costs charges whether there is success or not.
Recharging the R2 holds a 15% chance of battery charge failure and a 10% chance the batteries salvaged will destroy the sophisticated circuitry of the device. Full charges of the R3 are 25% more than the R2.

Skill Requirements
Electronics 3

2M Power Armor L1 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 16.0 kg
Standard Price $1,500,000
Trade-in Value $350,000
2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the strength of the user at a slight cost of mobility.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier -4
Strength Modifier 4

2M Power Armor L2 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Trade-in Value $350,000
2M Industries as released their first modern power armor for public use. Used in urban warfare for decades to improve the abilities of infantry, this light-weight model (for armor) is destined to become a fan favorite.
Made from a light model of TiB material, it combines solid protection with mechanical joints.
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the stability of one's aim at the cost of mobility.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Accuracy Modifier 4
Dexterity Modifier -4

2M Power Armor L3 - Light Assault
Item Type Armor
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Trade-in Value $350,000
Not only does it provide ample protection, it also increases the mobility of the user at a slight cost of strength.

Item Requirements
Resistance 42
Endurance 20
Strength 20
Statistical Modifiers
Dexterity Modifier 4
Strength Modifier -4
Zen I love you
Very nice, Zen.

with 3 types of these armor, you can definitely play around the build even more.
Where do we buy it........?
plus the new electronics skill.
where are the demags?
midlan
hm i think all new armors are bought can someone warn me when they will show up again?
ok i have foud them i think im still sleepy sorry and Zenith good job Smile

TheMace

Do they offer the same protection level as TiB2 Armor, just with different stat modifiers?

Or are they weaker/better than the TiB2 Armor?
nevermind

Marlo

It looks like the tib with some extra req's. Until I hear rave reviews, no hurry up & buy.

And how much better could it be with a small4 level red increase? I mean those other stay reqs are for beginners...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's