AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what the heck does this mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
09.June.18 -- Fixed unexpected behavior of using career points to recharge a belt. Belts can no longer be recharged past what was intended when using the manufacturing career.

what is the max now 100%

buuddha

i think that is in regards to the screenshot of awesomo with a belt that had 991% charge
Banishment for everyone with a belt!

Weebay

That blows, has this been happening for more than a year now?
7 laws and now this. there seems to be alot of faults in AL that people seem to be getting away with scot free, i wonder how many more times things like this will keep happening... theres probley sum1 out there right now taking advantage of sum fault they found praying nobody finds out... HMmmm..
Wasn't intended to be able to get that high. No one actually told me this until recently though. If they did, there was some miscommunication.

rado360

(2009.Jun.18 05:28 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't intended to be able to get that high. No one actually told me this until recently though. If they did, there was some miscommunication.

Just wondering how it did get that high? A exploit found in the game mechanics?
They'd use manufacturer career points and refreshed the page. It still cost them points, just made the belts last longer.

badmanbren

(2009.Jun.18 05:25 PM)TriadBoy Wrote: [ -> ]theres probley sum1 out there right now taking advantage of sum fault they found praying nobody finds out... HMmmm..

I've got a nice one. Selling over MSN for 200k. Helps you pass all crimes including OC's.
(Levels 30- only can do it though)
should have stayed imo

manu has little to look forward to
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's